Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My First Days


Hello. My name is Campbell. My first few days have been pretty eventful.


As soon as I came out, people were poking and prodding me, and sticking my feet in ink. I'm not sure why. I was pretty tired, so I slept for a bit.


When I woke up, my mom and dad had me meet Grandma Jennie...

and Grandpa Jerry...


and Grandma Debbie...


and Grandpa Wayne.

They all seemed really nice. They just wanted to hold me and smile at me and I think they were all talking about how they were happy I was finally here. I'm not sure what the big fuss is.


Great-Grandpa Harlan...

Great-Grandma Martha...


Aunt Elizabeth...


and Uncle Chris were all there, too.

I can't believe how nice everyone is being to me.

Mommy and Daddy kept standing over me and staring at me and pulling down on the side of my underpants to see if I pooped. They seemed pretty tired.

Finally, after two and a half days we got in the car and drove to our house, and that's how I got to Berkeley.